The school has committees who preside over matters referred to them and make recommendations to the Principal on such. The school committees are:
Time-Table Committee: They create and organize the school time-schedule for all subjects and grade levels.
Examination Committees: At the end of every term, they conduct examination for the students. Also, the committee make adequate provision of examination materials.
Disciplinary Committee: They handle the irregularities and immoral acts among students and staff of the school for further disciplinary actions.
Welfare Committee: The committee is headed by Vice Principal Administration. The committee oversees the general welfare of the staff and students, including their safety and healthy, and organising social events within the school.
Sports Committee: This is committee is headed by the Vice-Principal (Administration), assisted by the Principal Education teacher to coordinate all sporting activities within and competitions outside the school.
Parents Forum consists of parents of the school students forming a group with the objective of improving the running of the school. The Parents Forum helps the school management in the following ways:
- Provides platform for parents, guardians, sponsors of students to meet, exchange views deeply analyze issues, make recommendations, take and effectively pursue implementation of decisions on matters affecting the school.
- Cooperates with and support morally and financially the management board and staff of the school to achieve high standard of academic performance, discipline, morality, service and integrity in the school.
- Fosters mutual understanding, harmonious relationship and cooperation among parents, guardians, sponsor and the school in the fulfillment of their common goal of the welfare of the school and the students therein.
- Makes for a healthy and sympathetic understanding of the education policies and programmes of government and thus influence same to create suitable climate for the reception of same.
- Ensures a simple, uniform and high standard of discipline, both at home and at school.
- Assists materially and otherwise in providing the school with such additional requirements that will enable it carry out its educational functions adequately.
- Assists in the proper and all-round development of the children physically, morally, socially, and mentally so that they grow to become useful and law-abiding members of the society.